Just wanted to say i hope that everyone had a great christmas.
Just wanted to say i hope that everyone had a great christmas.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Big Al, I just wanna say you really are a great MOD and a great person. I have known you along time, and I just wanna speak for the rest of the non-mods and say you do a great job regulating what gets posted and keepin people in line.
Keep on keeping on in 06 brother.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I agree 100%
Officially retired
hope you had a good x/mas as well and to the rest of the forum... and i'd like to say a big thanks to you, for all that you have done on here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
thanks everyone. I try to do my best. God bless you all with a great new year.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Same to you AL and all the other posters and anyone else who reads on this forum
No Regrets
Bookmarks